AH, THE POSSIBILITIES! RANCHER ON 1.47-ACRE WOODED LOT NEAR WINCHESTER. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with a full, walk-out basement and two fireplaces has what renovators call GREAT BONES! It's livable now but renovation and remodeling could turn this affordable abode into a show place. Convenient to shopping, services and Winchester Medical Center. In a private, tucked-away neighborhood of higher-priced properties. (Recent sales were $275,388, $324,900 and $429,000!) Large living room with hardwood floor, fireplace and bay window with window seat. Skylight in foyer. Screened porch off dining area. Big utility room/pantry off the kitchen. Full, walk-out basement: One half finished as family room with fireplace and wood stove insert; The other half is unfinished for storage, laundry and work area. 3-bedroom septic perc. Shown by appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
2,042 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Braddock Hills Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
APPLE PIE RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Electric Dryer, Central Vacuum, Laundry Hookup, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Stove.
- Skylights, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)