Under roof 7-11-20. Additional builder upgrades beyond standard features: 400 amp electrical service generator transfer switch installed for future generator, water softener, whole house humidifier, large 5' x 8' kitchen island 1 foot overhang on three sides, mid August delivery. Brick front Hardie siding on the balance of exterior. Concrete covered front porch and concrete walk. 16'X12' rear deck to be Timber Tech. Interior builder additional upgrades:Vaulted ceiling in Kitchen and family room. 9' walls throughout. Gourmet Kitchen with upgraded cabinetry throughout/ granite counter tops, stainless steal appliances. Upgraded trim package with 3 1/4 casing 5 1/4 base and crown molding and chair rail 3 1/4. Oak stained early American Hard wood flooring throughout (including bedrooms). Wood closet shelving. Upgraded lighting package with extra recess lighting. Under cabinet lighting in kitchen. Gas fireplace with granite surround and 3pc mantle. Master bath to have large soaker tub custom tile shower with a bench and on demand H20 and frameless shower door. Walk in closet in all bed rooms.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Fiber Cement Siding, Brick Front
2,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Oaks At Braddock Crossing
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Thru Street, Secluded, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)